Dette site bruger cookies. Hvis du forsætter på sitet, så accepterer du dette. Hvis du ikke ønsker at acceptere cookies så tryk på følgende link. Accepter ikke cookies

Middelfart Kommune Logo

Wedding in Middelfart Municipality

If you and your partner both are:

  • Danish citizens, citizens from a Nordic country or
  • If you do not have a permanent residence permit in Denmark or
  • Has obtained a permanent residence right under EU §19

Please contact Borgerservice for necessary documents/legalizing.


Citizens from all other countries

If you do not meet the abovementioned criteria, you have to send an application for a Certificate of Marital License to the Agency of family law.

For more information please contact the Agency of family law:

On the wedding day you need to bring picture identification.

Sidst opdateret af Benjamin Runge
16. maj 2019